Pages widget

16 September 2013

A is for Apple

This fortnight's challenge at Crafty Boots, set by Helen, is 'A for apple' as children head (reluctantly?!) back to school! I have nothing at all with an apple on and was feeling very doom laden when I remembered this background paper by October Afternoon! 
Stamps are from Tim Holtz and Wendy Vecchi with a little card also from October Afternoon. I've just noticed I forgot to punch a hole in the top of my tag - lets blame it on still crafting pretty much one handed! I very much hope that you'll join in with us this time!
Signature

7 comments:

CraftygasheadZo said...

Looks fab and that paper is just too cute! Take care Zo xx

Mrs Beez said...

Great tag, love that backing paper.x

Dee's Craft Room said...

OMG, I remember learning to write with those dreadful pen nibs and an ink well. My hands were always covered in ink, even when I switched to a cartridge pen - and that has just really aged me!

Love the tag Gabrielle, the backing paper is so cheerful and the stamps bring back memories.

Dionne xxx

Helen said...

Love your (hole-less) tag! the paper is great - what a good job you remembered it!

Words and Pictures said...

Delicious! The apple paper is so cute, and I love those brushes and pen nibs - fabulous stamping!
Alison x

Anonymous said...

That's gorgeous. Love the vintage images against the vibrant apple background.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful tag, Fabulous elements.