Pages widget

2 October 2013

One Word...

For this fortnight's Dragonsdream Tag It On the theme is 'Word' - chose any word (or words!) and incorporate it with a tag and the following recipe - brown, die cuts and layers. 
I chose to die cut out of my tag rather than add die cuts to it and then layered inks and lots of different Fresco Finish paints and a Dylusions mask until I liked the effects! The word I chose was 'play' and I used a PaperArtsy stamp that I adore. I doodled around the edge of the tag with a brown pen - I didn't mean to, I seem to be doing that a lot lately so I had intended to do something different but before I knew it there were the doodled lines! Hey ho!
Hope you join in with us this time - we're really looking forward to seeing how you'll interpret this theme!
Signature

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The colour and texture is so appealing on this tag.
Wishes
Lynne

Helen said...

What a great tag - glad you managed to do some die cutting one handed!!

Gráinne said...

A very beautiful tag, love it. Suzanne

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fabulous tag, love all the details and the No 7.

May said...

Fabulous tag... Love the word choice...fantastic die-cut....Hugs May x x x

ElizabethR said...

Great tag and I love your die cutting, fab take on the recipe. Hope you are ok?, Hugs Elizabeth xxx