Pages widget

30 October 2013

Yellow Brick Road

For Dragons Dream Tag It On this fortnight the theme is a film of your choice plus - texture, embellishment and a hint of red on a tag with at least one stamp - all chosen by the fabulous Silvia. Our house has a few favourite films but Freya and I both love The Wizard of Oz! 
I made a yellow brick road inspired background using a Wendy Vecchi stencil and some flowers with some of Wendy's  Embossing Pastes. The centre of the sun (or another flower) is a Blossom Bucket embellishment. 
I had a picture of Dorothy that I added the hint of red to - Stickles on her shoes! I hope you'll join us this fortnight - I'd love to see what films you choose! The rest of the team have chosen some really great films to give you more inspiration - why not check them out
Signature

5 comments:

Helen said...

it's been a while since I watched Wizard of Oz - is it nearly Christmas?! Great tag.

Gráinne said...

Oh, it's this time again that there's a new challenge? Time just flies by faster and faster ... Your TAG is amazing. Never watched the wizard of Oz, but what you made looks absolutely gorgeous to me anyway :-) Suzanne

Anonymous said...

That is sO gorgeous!!!!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Such a wonderful take on this challenge. Love the red shoes.

wendy vecchi said...

my favorite movie! I LOVE THIS!