Pages widget

28 November 2013

Chocolate understands!

For my second project for Country View Crafts Challenges theme of Letters I made a hanging using my favourite Wendy Vecchi Art Parts and stamps with a little Ideaology. The quotation is one of my favourite PaperArtsy stamps. I painted all of the Art Parts with Snowflake Fresco Finish Paint and sanded them when dry. I added Vintage Photo Distress Ink to the edges of, well, everything! Hope you've joined in with our theme this month - there's still time if you would like to and there's some incredible inspiration on the blog!
Signature

8 comments:

Helen said...

I love this.. and I haven't joined in -wonder if I'll have time? I suspect not.. The vintage photo looks great over the sanded paint.

Astrid Maclean said...

So pretty and that quote is the best!!

Unknown said...

Fab, fab, fab! I'm liking this one a lot! Chris xxx

Belinda Basson said...

Never saw a truer statement! Nice hanging.

snazzyoriginal said...

Such beautiful colours and layers, think I might need that stamp, it's singing out to me xx

Maggie said...

Great Quote wonderful hanging which made me smile

MaggieH

craftytrog said...

Love the distressing on this Gabrielle, great quote too!
Alison xxx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Yummy, yummy - I love this.