Pages widget

1 January 2014

New Year's Resolution

Ooh Happy New Year! 

It's time for a new theme over at Country View Crafts Challenges and it's Monochrome! Mindful that this month's theme begins on New Year's Day I chose to use my journal to record a Resolution. This isn't my Resolution but it's one that has always amused me! Resolutions are tricky as they are so easily broken - mine this year will be something along the lines of "Do all my physio exercises so my elbow heals quickly" as I've more surgery to it early next year! 
Monochrome to me is black and a colour and so I used Dirty Martini Dylusions ink. They joy of a simple page in your journal means that as the year passes I can go back and add to it as and when I get new stash throughout the year! I like pages that evolve over time.
Signature

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the colour you've chosen and the saying is great! Hope you had a good Christmas, have a Happy New Year. Chris xxx

Brenda Brown said...

Great pages to start the new year Gabrielle, love the sentiment. Hope you've had a lovely Christmas break.
I am looking forward to seeing more of your fabulous creations again this year.
Happy 2014 to you and your family.
hugs {brenda} x

Rita said...

Happy New Year Gabrielle. Wonderful journal pages. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxx

Helen said...

Gorgeous page, Gabrielle!! Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and the surgery when it comes, is a success - we need you fully mobile now! Thanks for the card btw it means a lot.

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous funky lime, and the words are brilliant! Wishing you lots of luck with the physio and the op...
Alison x