Pages widget

19 April 2014

44 is just a number!

Today is my birthday! I guess from the title I can't try and pretend to be 21 again! I really don't mind being a year older - and I certainly don't mind being 44 - it just means I'm another year wiser! 
This is a quick journal page I made to document my new age and record how I feel about it - I left a gap beneath the picture for my thoughts! The cake was a surprise the children bought me on Thursday evening after work as that's when the celebration weekend began!
Signature

5 comments:

Helen said...

Hope you have the happiest of birthdays, Gabrielle. Love the look of that cake, they sure know the way to your heart. BTW 44 is a small number!! Hugs and stuff for a great day. ... I am afraid the card never got made...which is so bad of me!
xxx Helen

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Happy birthday Gabrielle, hope you've had a wonderful day. Your journal page looks fabulous.

Words and Pictures said...

It is just a number - and one worth celebrating (I'll get one year ahead of you in less than a week!)... love the bold bright colours of the page - full of positivity and strength.
Alison x

Julie Lee said...

Gorgeous page, Gabrielle! The colours are stunning and that cake was so obviously made with lots of love! It looks delicious! Have a wonderful, creative year! Julie Ann xxx

Anonymous said...

Fantastic page, I'm glad you enjoyed your day.