Pages widget

7 July 2015

July

I can't believe that it's halfway through the year already! The year has flown by! My pages for July reflect the beautiful weather we've had in the UK and also the scene I see from my studio window (well, the scene I'd see if I was anything like a gardener!)
I try to remember to take a photo before I add the journalling spots and actually the finished project is not too different from this! The background is paint brayered on and lots of different stencils. The leaves are a Dylusions stamp inked with Dylusions ink in a water pen. 
The lovely character is one of Kate Crane's new stamps - Kate hosts a Facebook page (Art Journaling Calendar challenge) where you can see some incredible pages - a must go place for inspiration!
The garden stamps are also Dylusions - a couple had never been inked before - glad to have put that right! Thank you, as always for popping by - I really do appreciate every visit.
Signature

6 comments:

Helen said...

Love this month's page Gabrielle! You're right, the year is flying by...

Belinda Basson said...

I know the year is "down hill" from here! Some how the end of the year gets a speed wobble for me and before I know it, it's December! Love your page, have that leaf as a stencil and it is one of my faves!

snazzyoriginal said...

Inspirational page, another clever idea with the journal spots. just Fab x

Kirsten said...

Lovely page.

Deb said...

Wonderful calendar journal page Gabrielle, love the colours and the beautiful leaves, reminds me of a weeping willow tree.

Unknown said...

Lovely journal page...love how you have added the journalling spots...


http://mypaperjourneys.blogspot.in/