Pages widget

25 April 2016

Let's Party

It's my turn again at Country View Crafts Challenges today and I used quotation from Robin Williams and Darcy's new stamps for my inspiration for the theme of Spring.
The background and flowers were coloured with Inktense pencils - I'm really enjoying experimenting with these pencils - there's lots still to learn but it's a fun process!
In the background the 'drops' are Darcy's new stencil and I used a Distress Marker to draw round it and then misted them with water to try and represent spring rain...!
We hope you've joined in with us this month - if not there's still plenty of time!
Signature

2 comments:

Helen said...

Fab! Love the layering of your flowers and the background is gorgeous. xx

Craftyfield said...

Love the popped up effect of the flowers, it brings the garden to life! Beautiful use of colour too.